Could I ask the function of the pituitary ingredient? Is that what grows the new brain cells wired with just estrogen receptors causing the changes to be permanent? Does your product cause my body into a forced to feminize mode so it will keep making female hormones even after I stop using Transfemme m to f transgender hormone pills? I want bigger breasts naturally without getting male breast implants or using hormones.
The Transfemme transgender pills stimulate your hormones and regenerate the master control of the brain, which is the pituitary. Your body will aromatize your testosterone into estrogen; aromatization is a medical term when the body converts one hormone into another. Think of your testicles as producing your own estrogen supply and they will shrink, making it easier to tuck them in your panties or bikini bottoms!
Keeping your testicles because they will serve a vital function to produce the hormones you need, so we recommend keeping them as long as possible or permanently. After you take our product long enough you will make estrogen on your own even after you stop using Transfemme. Our product also has additional energetic programming and homeopathy signatures imprinted in it designed to make your body become feminine and grow breasts, this is why MTF who use our product have extremely exceptional results!
One of our Tgirl customers before and during using our Transfemme Pills!
One of the best things about using our male to female hormone system is you are not using a drug, you are not putting a hormone into your body. Instead you are creating a forced feminization scenario whereby your body converts from M to F hormones. This is much better than using synthetic hormones or hormones made from pregnant horse urine which is very unnatural to the body. Many of our competitors who are sad that they lose customers to us, so they spend a lot of time and money attacking our business, and tell our customers to try to manufacture their own pills. They will do anything to try to put us out of business. Rather than spend their time making a good company they focus on making us go away and after twenty one years, new companies still spring up all the time trying to break into the breast pill business that we invented. Transfemme has been helping MTF transgender ladies since 1996, some of these people attacking our company were 7-8 years old when we opened. While they literally know nothing about what our pills do or how they work, they plagiarize our information. All of the information on the internet about using glandular products for breast enlargement was taken from our writing either here or on our bountiful breast website. We hope you enjoy our website and visit our facebook and google plus pages.
We love photos or video, if you ever feel like getting dressed up in an outfit to show off your breasts etc. we would be happy to share your photos on the Transfemme website. Hopefully you are learning how to do your hair and makeup also.
Many transgendered women may be tempted to buy large breast forms. While there is nothing wrong with wearing breast forms, it will give you temporary instant gratification, there is no substitute from having real, womanly breasts!
We think of breast forms as practice on your road to the real deal. Breast forms come in all shapes and sizes now, you can buy large diameter breast forms that accommodate a larger frame. These silicone forms are great for wearing at home or for dressing up, but erotically they are still fake when you take your clothes off, this makes them not a real solution for the lady who is transiting to becoming fully feminized.
Most TS ladies desire to be as completely natural as possible. Using Transfemme® you can also achieve a full figured female shape with womanly padding on your hips, decrease your facial hair and soften your skin; taking Transfemme® will not change your voice, only vocal surgery can do that. We have had Transexual M to F grow from B cups to E cup sized breasts. The longer you are on Transfemme® male breast growth pills the larger your breasts will get.
Breast forms are great for the cross dresser or beginning transsexual who wants to explore the beginning stages of becoming female without the full commitment. Everyone goes through a stage where they need to see if they are sure they want to change their sex and breast forms can be an important part of feeling the feminine waters.
Once you get real breasts you may still want to occasionally wear breast forms for fun, prancing around the house or going out at Halloween as a 46EE. Most breast pill users will not grow to an E cup but we do have some customers that do, it is rare though so we don’t recommend you expect that. Growing to an E cup is an atypical result.
Colors, Shapes and Features
Breast forms are available in different sizes, shapes, colors and materials. Some forms are symmetrical, so they can be used on either side and some are designed to be a left and right breast. Some forms have nipples and some are completely smooth. There are weighted and lightweight forms made from foam or cotton. The more expensive breast prostheses come in different skin tones, racial colors and different nipple colors and protrusions. You can pay upwards of $600.00 for extra-large, fancy breast forms made from silicone.
Silicone Breast Prostheses
You will get the most realistic weight and feel from silicone breast prosthesis. A good prosthesis form will also have some jiggle and warm to your body similar to a real female breast. One of the drawbacks to silicone breast forms is your body’s natural sweating, after wearing these for a few hours we expect you will be ready to peel the off. In the end after experimenting with large breast forms we found wearing them only made me want my own bigger breasts! We expect this will be the case for you too. Along the way we are here to help you transition from stuffed bras, to breast forms to real breasts. Make sure you really want your own real breasts before you commit to a feminization program. Once you embark on this journey you cannot go back after a certain period of time. Wearing breast forms is a good first step on the cross dressing path on the way to transgender.
Good luck sisters and please keep in touch with your progress reports, these help everyone in the M to F community!
I’m a man who has had the sex-change and am on estrogen so would the Breast Enlargement Pill work for me? At what dose? It sounds to me like a cool product to help a man become even more female! How long and at what daily dose do you think I should be on? What quantity would be most economical for my situation? Is there a payment plan available if I need a high dose for an extended time? Are there any other products you recommend in addition to taking the pill? Thanks, Rebecca
Dear Rebecca, unfortunately we do not know the answer to your question because we have no studies and not many people report to us after a sex change. Most of our customers were moderate beginners in their sex change journey and come to us before they get surgery.
We can think of one person off the top of our head who had SRS and used our product and that was Billie Felice Staunton. www.iamtransgender.com Billie was a good friend who sadly has passed away several years ago. Billie used 8 pills per day, there may be more info on her website that we still host. Cheryl also had a sex change but she used our product before the surgery and ended up a DDD/E without hormones; she is probably our most amazing case yet.
We have excellent results in men who still have testicles, sometimes outstanding results better than women. We know if we can get a hold of someone before surgery we can get their body to use the testosterone and turn it into estrogen. We don’t have extensive result with transgenders without testicles so we can not explain to a certain degree when someone is without testicles.
Introduction to the TransFemme Feminizing Program
The information contained in the TransFemme Male To Female Feminization Program Guide is directed toward the male to female transgendered individual. As a consumer (or potential consumer) of transgender products, this Guide is published with the intent to better educate and inform, and should be considered as a general reference and not a substitute to your primary physician’s medical care. Feminizing your body is serious business, do not self medicate.
What To Know Before You Start
Most individuals undertaking male to female hormonal modulation or gender reassignment (hormone therapy) can use a hormonal regimen with a high degree of safety. Regular monitoring or your health and blood work will assure that your good health is maintained.
As you explore transgender medical therapies through the Internet and other avenues, you should be prepared to discover a wide range of conflicting information and misinformation on the subject. Below is a list of general information and do’s and don’ts.
Do not use any phytoestrogens (herbal hormones) as an appropriate feminizing therapy. Herbs do not achieve any measurable feminization and use of these non-pharmaceutical grade phytoestrogen products, especially in large doses, raises health safety concerns amongst many medical professionals. When herbal products are used, along with pharmaceutical or glandular hormone treatments, your overall feminization may be reduced as these preparations compete with TransFemme.
- If purchasing medication through mail order and Internet businesses, deal with a known and reputable supplier. Do not buy products from foreign countries or products not made with the transgender customer in mind.
- Do not overlook the necessary blood monitoring and medical oversight. Proper medical management not only avoids unnecessary health risks, but assures that you are sufficiently feminizing. It is common for individuals who self-medicate to be on a less than adequate feminizing regime.
- Follow instructions: Take your dosing regimen seriously; arbitrarily increasing doses may put you at risk, and as well, forgetting to take prescribed dosing may slow your progress.
- Don’t settle for less with regard to your health. You may come into contact with self proclaimed authority figures on the Internet who casually and wrongly suggest to you that medical monitoring is unnecessary, this is untrue and bad advice.
- If you decide to manage your own feminizing therapies, at the very least, seek periodic check-ups at a local walk-in clinic.
- If you decide to undergo hormone treatment, think through any desires you may have for having children as prolonged hormone therapy will likely render you irreversibly sterile.
- Hormonal feminization is the subject of endocrinology, a specialized branch of internal medicine which is concerned with the study of the glands and hormones of the body and their related disorders.
The goal of male to female feminizing hormone modulation therapy is the mental, emotional, physical and hormonal gender reassignment of the individual. Given the proper regimen and sufficient time, the likely expectation is a profound and comprehensive change in gender appearance and feeling.
This feminizing process concentrates on manipulation of sex hormones, also called sex steroids; and as the process of hormonal gender reassignment involves profound biological changes as well as changes in one’s appearance, having a doctor you work with and a general understanding of the biochemistry of sex hormones makes sense. Height, voice, and bone size cannot be changed with the use of hormonal modulation treatments. When you want your voice feminized you may need vocal surgery and voice coaching.
We do not recommend orchiectomy (castration) because it interferes with the results of TransFemme, your testicles provide testosterone which is converted by your body into estrogen. If you are thinking about having SRS in the future you will need your scrotum intact for creating a vagina.
- Orchiectomy cannot produce additional feminization or speed the process of feminization any better than the use of drug therapies alone. You would still need to take estrogen and anti-androgens after orchiectomy.
- Unless the orchiectomy is performed by a skilled surgeon the scrotum (which is often used to give depth to the new vagina) may be too small and scarred for use.
- Most TransFemme customers given enough time see their testicles become smaller and less obtrusive so they can be hidden in bathing suits and clothing easily. Think of your testicles as your external ovaries, you need them.
If you decide to have castration surgery with or without future SRS, realize this procedure is major surgery! There are physicians who are willing to perform castration for less money and under less than optimum conditions in an office environment, but this may not be your best or safest option.
We hope this has helped you understand the process of feminization and we are here to help you become the person you wish to be! Visit TransFemme Male To Female Breast Enlargement
“Hello I am a 56 year old transgendered female stuck in a male body. I have been trying to deny my true self for too long. I recently was diagnosed with GID. They recommend I begin transition ASAP. I have many medical issues and the doctors worry about hormone treatment. I wonder if your program might be a more prudent choice? I have high blood pressure, sleep apnea, severe allergies, diabetes, type II. Please advise me if your program will help?
Obviously you have a complicated case with multiple parts of your endocrine system failing. Diabetes, hypoglycemia, probably: adrenal-pituitary communication failure, testosterone deficiency, thyroid dysfunction. GID and your health problems in my opinion are in conflict with each other, as the treatment to be female and the health issues are opposed.
We are not medical doctors and can not give you medical advice. I can say feminizing your body will risk exacerbating your pre-existing conditions. I don’t think it matters if you use Transfemme or another treatment, either way there are risks; using our product is probably the lesser of the evils but still a risk.
The question is: how much suffering do you go through being trapped as a male and will taking steps to be female give you enough of a mental health benefit to make the benefits outweigh the risks? These are the kinds of decisions only you and your doctors can make.
I would ask myself how happy or unhappy am I the way I am and do I want to spend my remaining years feminizing or stuck as a male? If the feminizing sped up your demise, is that ok if….. you get to feel better as a female or becoming a female? Is it ok if you are not perfectly female, just in transition? Will it satisfy you to be on the journey rather than at the destination? You have to figure out where the balance is for you? A lot of our customers feel satisfied to be on the journey and to wear female clothes and see female changes happening, even though they are not perfectly female looking in all ways yet.
I think the key to doing this is to feel happy with oneself once you make a decision and enjoy the journey. If you can’t be happy on the journey and will only feel happy being 100% female then you need more therapy because the fact is you were born in a male body and that is life. You have to accept yourself and the facts the way they are and embrace your decision and your process joyfully. If you can have a good time and enjoy your life while transitioning, (which is a lot of work) then it would be worth while to find a doctor who can help you with the health issues while transitioning.
I feel being at peace with who you are on the inside is important. Accepting that the outside is what it is and you will do what you can do to change it, but at the same time being accepting and gentle with yourself is a key. We all have limited time here on earth, endeavor to have as many happy days as you can and love yourself as you are, a male trapped in a female body. The male body is just the outside covering who you really are.
There are a lot of transgendered people and support groups were you can meet others like you. We also have a forum where you can meet other T girls and make some friends to share your feelings and experiences with. The good news is we hear from a lot of our T girls and they are happy transitioning, I hope you can feel the same.
A beautiful voice completes your journey from Male to Female. Male to Female Voice Phonoplasty is a procedure that changes the voice of a male into a female voice in order to help establish your sexual identity. After all the work you have done to achieve a feminine appearance your voice will round out your look and make you seem that you were born in a female body you know you were meant to live in!
Women have higher pitched voices than men because of the frequency and resonance caused by the size of the female larynx, throat and mouth. A male voice generally ranges from 100-150 Hz and female voices range from 170-220 Hertz. Men produce low voices because they have larger throat and mouth chambers. The good news is your male sounding voice can be altered permanently to a female sounding voice! The size of your throat and mouth chambers can be surgically changed by a trained medical doctor who specializes in performing surgery altering the larynx, pharynx and the chambers which produce the vocal sound.
There are 5 major methods used for Male to Female Voice Phonoplasty.
1. Cricothyrodiopexy: Cricothyroidiopexy was the most popular surgery from 1983 to 1990. This method works by pulling the cricoid and thyroid cartilages forward to a fixed position, it is considered safe because it does not require cutting of the vocal folds, however; it is not being used a lot in United States because it requires an incision in the neck and does not provide long-term satisfaction.
2. Laser assisted thyro-arytenoid muscle resection: This surgery was proposed by the French otolaryngologist Dr. Jean Avitol in 1995, laser assisted thyroarytenoid muscle resection uses a laryngoscope to expose the vocal folds, reduce the size of the thyroarytenoid and raise the voice frequency by increasing the tension of the operated area. The advantages are that it is done through endoscope and does not leave a scar in the neck, however; it does have limitations in raising the pitch to a very high-pitched voice.
3. Laser assisted voice adjustment: LAVA: Dr. Lisa Orloff of the University of California introduced this surgical method of vaporizing only the mucous membrane of the vocal folds that cause the biggest waves using a laser under endoscope. Thus, it strengthens the mucosal wave the vaporized membranes produce a scar while recovering, and increases the tension of the vocal folds. The advantages are that it is done through endoscope and does not leave a scar on the neck. The disadvantages are that it requires a long recovery period and there are limitations in the increase of voice frequency.
4. Vocal fold shortening: This is a method that raises the voice frequency by shortening the frontal vibrating part of the vocal folds. Dr. Gross has reported in 1999 that the fundamental frequency of a voice had increased up to 201 Hz, and there was an average increase of 81Hz. This surgery can be done under endoscope without incising the neck, and it has brought very satisfactory results in long-term observations, however; it is not available for every patient. This method is currently the most widely for transsexual phonoplasty and is bringing very satisfactory results when performed with other feminizing medical treatments.
5. Thyroid cartilage and vocal fold reduction: Devised in 2000, this method incises the anterior part of the thyroid cartilage and reduces the vocal folds. It is available for males with very thick masculine voices and big thyroid cartilages, and it is very effective in getting high-pitches! However, if the vocal folds are excessively incised, it is difficult for the voice to recover.
As you can see, there are various methods that can be used for transsexual phonoplasty, however; you need to first check the larynx, the vocal folds, the vocal membrane wave and the movement of the vocal folds through laryngeal stroboscopy. After a general voice check-up, it is important to predict the best voice condition and select the appropriate surgical method. It is very dangerous to perform this type of surgery without checking your voice condition first. A previous check-up must be done to predict the maximum voice condition you will be able to produce and to select the most beneficial surgical technique for your particular case.
Your voice quality is determined by your larynx, the condition of your vocal folds, the chambers of your throat and mouth, and your lips. The vocal folds, larynx, and the chambers of the throat play the most important role in creating the voice quality and timbre. Everyone will have different results based on their genetic limitation, the type of surgery they chose and who performs the surgery, along with the other treatment options used for overall feminization.
Transsexual women have the structures and the chamber of a man, if their fundamental frequency has been raised through vocal fold surgery, the voice becomes neuter as it passes through the chamber. However, the timbre (the resonance) can be modified through vocal treatments and voice rehabilitation by altering as the features of the chamber are self-changeable. When performed with the change in fundamental frequency, it is possible to produce a low sounding feminine voice.
The voice feminization therapy must be provided by skilled medical professionals at a facility where surgical vocal treatments are normally performed. You cannot be assured of getting great results by someone with little experience in performing voice surgery specifically for transgender people. Your voice feminization therapy should be provided by an experienced voice specialist under their expert accurate diagnosis. Remember vocal training helps but surgery will really give your voice the female quality you want that you cannot get from simple voice training, combing the tow will give you the best and most convincing results.